Thursday, January 12, 2012

The starting of SilkBody Spa

Hate having to go to a spa in order to relieve stress and get away. Experience a spa treatment at home without having to spend a lot of money. Silkbody Spa was started by a friend of mine several years ago but she decided to go in another direction so I talk to my husband and told him that I believe in the products and decided to take over the business. All the products are all-natural and it is a home-based business. I make a variety of soaps and always looking for new soap design ideas. The Romantic massage oil which I personally love does not leave an oily feeling on my skin. The scrubs are also a great way to do a spa treatment on your hands, feet, knees or even all over. You can if you use very little use it on your face.

There are people who are allergic to dyes, alcohol or something that is in some products purchased in the stores. With my products there are no harsh chemicals or alcohol or dyes that will irritate your skin. That is one of the biggest reason I decided to do this business. I have sensitive skin and also dry skin so I use the products and my skin loves it. I do not use lye in my soaps. I feel if I have to use gloves to work with lye then I don't want that on my skin.

My business is located in Berea, Kentucky and I do home shows. I recently did my first party and teamed up with two other ladies who sell products. I teamed up with Scentsy and 31 purse. I had three parties in one. It is a great way to sell products and have customers shop for different products under one roof.  So if you want to have a great party do several companies at one time. Your friends will love it.


Let me know what you think?  Check out my website and give me some feedback. www.silkbody.com







No comments:

Post a Comment