Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Hosting parties
Thinking about hosting a party but don't know which party to host. That's easy.
A friend of mine hosted two parties in one. She hosted a Scentsy party (the plug in holders and scents), a 31 purse party. I thought that was great. When I got there I was able to shop two different stores and enjoy meeting people as well.
I decided to try it out. Since I own my own home-based business what a better way to get noticed. So I hosted a 3 in 1 party. I sent out invitations that I made to several of my friends. I hosted Scentsy, 31 purse and SilkBody Spa (my business). It was a big hit. I was able to showcase my products along with well known companies. It was a great ice breaker for me and for my friends.
My friends were able to freely roam around my home to view, try and purchase products from three different companies. I had mine in the kitchen. My friends were able to try my products, smell the different scents that I have available and purchase my products along with Scentsy and 31.
So now I am telling my friends that if they want and enjoy hosting parties why not do several parties in one. They get more freebies (with companies who give items away), and can get more friends, family and neighbors to come to the parties.
Think about it and try it. Let me know what you think and how it worked out.
Thanks.
Linda
www.silkbody.com
I am also on Facebook (SilkBody Spa)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment